The Digit-al Dozen DOES Red, Gold & Green - Day 5


Whew! Is it really Friday the 13th!?

Well, we made it through another Digit-al Dozen week together!

Here comes my Day 5 mani for Red, Gold and Green week (everytime I type Red, Gold and Green I want to start singing Karma Chameleon!) - our last Digit-al Dozen theme of 2013!


For todays mani I started with a pale golden champagne base, its from the new Sephora X collection - Jolène of Follow Gashin sent it to me recently and its ADORBS!

Then I just dotted on red, gold and green (various, who knows what I used!)

Least favorite of the week, for sure...but still, its a nice, simple mani to get you in a holiday spirit!







Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments