The 12 Days of Polish - #3

Hey guys!
Here comes #3 in the Top Ten polishes lineup!
I hope you've been enjoying the countdown so far! Only 2 more left after this!
But then I have a bunch of honorable mentions and other things lined up for you, too. So if you thought this was it, you were soooo wrong!
*Also want to note that next week (NYE) I will be taking the blog down for a few hours at some point to do some maintenance. Most won't even notice the interruption, but just letting you know!

The #3 spot for Indies goes to Starry Night by My Ten Friends
(2 coats)
Perfectly colored yellow, blue and black glitters swim in a frosty sky blue soup to make the perfect companion to the timeless painting.  Everytime I look at this bottle, I smile. It is just its own work of art.

Still into Pink by Nicole by OPI hits the #3 spot for Mainstream polish.
(2 coats)
This is a gorgeous matte pink offering from the NOPI lineup. It has a nice faint shimmer that really only shows with top coat, but for the sake of pure swatching this week, this is shown in its natural state, also completely gorgeous.


And our Texture category's #3 spot is filled up with another Nicole by OPI: Cinna-Man of My Dreams
(2 coats)
Total winner the second I tried this when the Gumdrops line came out.
It's a beautiful combination of brown, red, orange, gold combined with a beautiful, quick drying texture!


Wondering what #2 is? Come back tomorrow to find out!

Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments