The Digit-al Dozen DOES Red, Gold & Green - Day 4


So tell me....
Have you gotten all of your holiday shopping done yet?
I am a complete and utter do it all online gal.
We have gotten all of our gift buying done except for like 2 things, pretty impressive for us, just a few years ago we were the wait til the 24th couple.
I say this because, well, today I have some gift nails to show you!




For todays Digit-al Dozen Red, Gold and Green mani, I started with a green from Color Club which I forget (I told you I would!), the red is Crushed Crimson from Maybelline and the gold is something holiday from Sinful Colors.

You could easily use a striping brush for this, but for some reason I started with the gold base and did a tape mani, using the red or green over it and then removing the tape to expose a gold gift wrap design - then I just went in with a brush and added the bows in gold.

For the accent nail, I used a red hex glitter and drew on some snowflake business around it. 





Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments