The Digit-al Dozen DOES Red, Gold & Green - Day 3


We're to the halfway-ish mark on the Red, Gold and Green theme of this months Digit-al Dozen.

I'm going back on what I said previously about only liking a few of my manis this week. I think I like them all minus maybe one...

But todays is a nice little matte nail art design I did that you might like - let's check it out!




The base for this mani is 2 Layla Ceramic Effect polishes I got on clearance at Ulta earlier this year. The red is a flakie, the green is more of a glitter in a darkish base.

I used Catrice Oh My Goldness to draw on some lacey type designs over the top with a striping brush and a dotting tool.

After all was dry I used a matte top coat to finish up, as no flaky polish is complete without one!!








Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments