The 12 Days of Polish - #8


Hey guys!

Hope you are liking the countdown so far...?

Today I'm bringing to you the Number 8's of 2013 - as you can see, there is alot of blue goin' on today!

#8 on the Indie list is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Colors by Llarowe.
(2 coats)
This polish stole my heart immediately when I saw it side by side with Essie's Starry Starry Night. Thats a polish I think alot of us have been wishing we owned, and this is fine to have in its place if you're asking me. A midnight blue jelly full of silver glitters, that, when encapsulated in varying stages of jelly coverage, look blue and silver...it's stunning!

Our #8 Mainstream polish for 2013 is DS Lapis by OPI.
(1 coat)
This is a pure one coat polish of pure amazement. Its blue with bits of black and silver that make it look like a bright blue stone. It dries smooth and matte, adding to its mystique. A different type of polish than we are used to seeing from the OPI DS line, but no less of a win!

#8 in the Texture category comes a polish from Milani's Texture line: Shady Gray.
(2 coats)
I didn't love a ton of creme textures this year, but this one stole my heart immediately! It reminded me of wet concrete, and for some reason, I was really into that. It dries fast, has a great texture and a lovely gray tone.

Tomorrow is the Sevens!


Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments