Top Ten Roundup with Links

Today I have for you a Roundup of the 12 Days of Polish end of year countdown I did last week in case you missed some or all of it!

Happy New Year! 









Let's start with my picks for Top Polishes of the year in the Indie, Mainstream and Texture category.
Yes, texture was SO popular this year it needed its own spot!

#1 of the Year - Click to See post


#2 of the Year - Click to See post


#3 of the Year - Click to See post


#4 of the Year - Click to See post


#5 of the Year - Click to See post


#6 of the Year - Click to See post


#7 of the Year - Click to See post


#8 of the Year - Click to See post


#9 of the Year - Click to See post


#10 of the Year - Click to See post


Then we have my Honorable Mentions of the Year:
Indie Honorable Mentions - Click to see post


Mainstream Honorable Mentions - Click to see post


All the other stuff I loved! - Click to see post


Thank you ALL so very much for making this such a fun and fantastic year of blogging for me. Whether you comment or just lurk, I appreciate every single one of you! I hope you all have had a great year and an even greater 2014!

Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments