OPI/Coke (Super Simple) Nail Art

The other day I showed you the latest OPI Collection which is their collaboration with Coca-Cola.
Today I have for you a very simple nail art look I created using Coca Cola Red and My Signature is "DC" - for a very stunning shoutout to Diet Coke.







I started with a base of Coca Cola Red - two coats.

When dry I went over it with 2 coats of My Signature is "DC". Then I took a stiff bristle paintbrush and acetone and removed sections of the silver until the red began to show through.

You could also achieve this look starting with the silver base and then brushstroking on red strokes over the top - but this was fun and I'd never actually tried this technique before!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments