The Neverending Pile Challenge - Holo

Hello there!!
I've been feeling weird the last week or so...sort of detached from reality or possibly just extremely lazy brained. I haven't felt like being social media friendly or even painting my nails. This usually is the case after my boyfriends son has been here for the weekend, it takes me 3 days to get my groove back...so hopefully thats all it is. Luckily I did these manis last week or they probably wouldnt have gotten done in time!




As todays prompt for NPC is Holo, I tried to use my "all out" holo polishes - there were only a few in my untried bins, but these two are total winners!

The silvery/lavendar is an unnamed polish I picked up at Tilly's for like 2 bucks. I think it's called Iridescent judging by their website, its a beauty.

The blue is Colors by Llarowe Rockin' My Juju. A polish I picked up several months ago in a rash decision based on one photo. Does not disappoint!

I also added some neon grellow studs to spice it up a bit!





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments