OPI + Coca Cola Collection Review and Swatches

Hey sweeties!
Have you heard about the latest OPI Collaboration with Coke?
Alot of us bloggers have been super excited about this one, and with good reason, there is a great variety of colors and finishes in this collection, some of which I think will be wildly popular for years to come.
Let's pop through and check them out, shall we?






You're So Vain-illa - 2 Coats with Natural Finish
This is a fantastic vanilla/bone colored creme with wonderful formula. In fact, all of these had a perfect formula.  This polish is definitely "backup worthy"


Orange You Fantastic - 2 Coats over You're So Vain-illa (+ Top Coat)
Orange You Fantastic has a tinted jelly base so it changes whatever you  put it over. Worn here over You're SO Vain-illa, you can see the shift of color. This can be worn alone at 3-4 coats, but I like the coverage I saw at 2 coats with a base.

Orange You Fantastic - 2 Coats over You're So Vain-illa (+ Matte Top Coat)

Sorry I'm Fizzy Today - 2 Coats with Natural Finish
A very lovely pinkish salmon creme. Nothing super special but I still really loved this one.


Get Cherried Away - 2 Coats with Natural Finish
Adoring this plummy purple creme. Something about it in person that is just really impressive.


A Grape Affair - 2 Coats with Natural Finish
Another win for me. This is a smokey purple with a little blue. Such a fantastic formula, it can pass as a one coater.


Today I Accomplished Zero - 1 Coat over A Grape Affair (+ Top Coat)
A black jelly base with small coppery red glitters. I wore it over A Grape Affair and its wildly purple based. I liked it this way alot. At 2 coats on its own you would get its true color.


Green On The Runway - 2 Coats with Natural Finish
Green On The Runway was THE polish in the collection I was most excited about. It is definitely a stunner, but the cremes impressed me more in the end than this one did. Nothing at all wrong with it, I DO love it...I doubt I have to explain why. 

It's got a nice and subtle shift from green to brown with extreme shifting you can even see a bit of gold/red


Coca Cola Red - 2 Coats with Natural Finish
This one is shockingly orange-leaning and almost neon. I adored this as well. And I'm very on the fence about red polish most days. I felt like I was painting my nails with liquid crayolas, it was SO vivid.


My Signature Is "DC" - 2 Coats with Natural Finish
Silver foil. It seems to be a bit different from the MANY silver foils I own, but I will have to do a comparison to know for sure. It was very glowy and bright though, and wore great for quite a few days!


The Coca-Cola 10 Pack of Style is a set featuring eight shades (Coca-Cola Red, You’re So Vain-illa, Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, Get Cherried Away, My Signature is “DC,” Today I Accomplished Zero, Green on the Runway and A Grape Affair) in mini bottles along with a mini OPI Top Coat and a mini OPI Original Nail Envy.
Coca-Cola by OPI will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas beginning June 2014. Nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush and will retail for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN)  at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA andulta.com.  The 10 Pack of Style mini pack will retail for $24.95 ($29.95 CAN). GelColor is an in-salon, professional service only. Prices depend on the salon and range from $28 - $38 for a manicure and $35 - $45 for a pedicure.
“We are thrilled to partner with OPI – a brand that, like Coca-Cola, exudes optimism,” says Kate Dwyer, Group Director, Worldwide Licensing, The Coca-Cola Company. “It gives us another opportunity engage an important trendsetting audience and help further build favorability for our brands.”
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter and Instagram@OPI_PRODUCTS, become a Facebook fan, and share Coca-Cola inspired manicures using the hashtag #OPICokeStyle.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments