Firmoo Eyeglasses - Going Back for Seconds

Hi loves!!
A few months back I was asked to review eyeglasses for firmoo.com
I was beyond pleased with their product, so when they recently asked me to review another pair, you can believe I jumped.
They produce a very high quality product at a very affordable price - I know this isn't my normal "nails only" type of post but I am branching out a bit here and there to bring you some new content - let's check out these gorgeous specs!







The glasses arrive nicely packaged with a soft drawstring case as well as a hard, hinged case. I really love the style of the hard case this time! It makes me want to travel!

Everything included: A eyeglasses fixing tool/keychain, a cleaning cloth, soft drawstring case, hard case, glasses.

These are the eyeglasses I requested. They can be found on the Firmoo site HERE. The price is reasonable, the quality is exceptional. I am always impressed at how nice these glasses are when they reach me. They're are a nice weight, fantastic materials, super clear lenses, they don't feel too loose or too tight.

And omg - the first time ever my face graces this blog? I think it is.
These frames are my new best friend. They fit perfectly - and that is due partly to this fabulous little gizmo Firmoo has that's a virtual try-on system - you just upload a picture of yourself and you can see how they will look and frame your face!


Interested in trying Firmoo out?
Use code GNARLYGNAILSBLOGS4
The code will expire on June 23rd 2014. It can be used 5 times and save off $30 on the frames at http://www.firmoo.com/classic-series.html
It is shipping excluded and can’t apply to the discounted products.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments