My Favorite Nude Polishes - A Collaboration Nail Art Video

Hi lovely readers!
Today is my monthly collaboration video I do with Nory of Fierce Makeup and Nails.
This time around we are tackling favorites. Nudes are a big favorite of mine as well as Norys, so we decided we'd try them first!
I admit, I have been pressed for time as well as patience these days, so this is a really simple nail art done really fast!




I will start you off with the video (and I do apologize for its somewhat low quality, I am not even close to sure as to why it seems to be lesser quality than my other videos as nothing has changed) and then pics after!


And now as promised, here are some stills of the mani:



And lastly, a collage of all of the polishes I used today!

Make sure and stop by Norys fantastic blog, Fierce Makeup and Nails, to see her video as well!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments