The Neverending Pile Challenge - Vampy

Happy Monday lovelies!
As Mondays go around here lately it's another start to a 3 Day week of The Neverending Pile Challenge - todays prompt is Vampy.
So I decided to go a bit oceanic with my colors for today, because vampy isn't just for red!




The base here is 2 untried polishes I had from Wet n Wild - Sea Ya Soon and Poison Ivy, in a gradient. One is a bluish teal, the other a vampy, darkened emerald green.

I then used some border image designs from a MoYou plate and stamped them with a fabulous duochrome my fab lady friend Jolene sent me, Nubar Indigo Illusion.

I LOOOOOVE the way the duochrome is just right the right contrast and effect for the design here.





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments