ILNP Summer Multichromes Swatches (plus a HOLO!)

Hi!!!
I JUUUUST got these in the mail today and I just HAD to show them to you!
The ILNP Summer Collection just finished its preorder and I snagged 4. I am obsessed with their multichromes, so no big surprise I got all 3 of the new ones that were released. I also picked up one of the new holos because I don't have a yellow...so let's check em out!!



All of these polishes had the standard great ILNP formula. The multichromes all worked out perfectly at just 2 coats over nothing.  The holo needed 3 coats just for VNL but you can probably do fine with just 2.

Bishop - 2 Coats with Natural Finish






Masquerade - 2 Coats with Natural Finish





Peace - 2 Coats with Natural Finish





Funshine Smoothie - 3 Coats with Natural Finish



Fab, right?
These will all be available again on June 6th, so keep tuned into the ILNP shop for details!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments