The Neverending Pile - Jelly

It's Jelly Day for the Neverending Pile Challenge!
Arrr...jellies. I love the idea of them, but I always find them a bit difficult. I'm the type of gal who likes my polish opaque, but I can still enjoy a good jelly if it doesnt take 15 coats to get there. So today I took 2 jellies I had never used and put them on top of each other. How did it go? Let's go look.






This is Wet n Wild Creepy Pumpkin and it's got to be at least 3 years old I think. Just sitting there in the dark box of doom for over 3 years. I'm sorry. I had to have it at the time, I guess because it was LE/Seasonal, but then I just NEVER felt the need to wear it.

And this is Sally Hansen Hypnautical. A newer purchase I also had to have, mostly because Mr Gnarly thought I needed it. It IS teal after all...he was right to assume that!

Hypnautical imparts virtually no color, so I thought it would be nice to layer over the orange sparklies of Creepy Pumpkin. I do loooove how its flakies shine against the orange, they meshed really well.

Instead of any nail art (after all it IS Digit-al Dozen Week and that wears me out), I'm just gonna show you this great close up of the flakies!




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments