The Beauty Buffs - Trend: Royal Blue

Hey beauties!!
It's Beauty Buffs Wednesday!
Today we are exploring the wonderful world of Royal Blue!
I have recently become quite infatuated with this shade, especially the bright cobalt version.
So today I'm going to show you some fun blue things I am loving right now, all of my favorite owned royal blue polishes and also a little mani I did for today!






So I made this little collage of some awesome things I like in the royal blue fam.
The leggings in the top left corner are from Forever21, then we've got Sephora Formula X polish in TNT, the Urban Decay Electric Palette, some gorgeous shoes and skull clutch that I *think* are Christian Louboutin, NYX butter balms (omg my Ulta NEVER has any of the colors I want in stock, I need these!!), Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Revlon Royal and Nails Inc Baker St.

Here are all of my royal blue polishes. I have PLENTY of blue, but these are my favorite!

Then for today I did a mani with some of my favorite royal blues!

All nails are bare with a coat of Butter London Nail Foundation

The pinky has Ebalay Blue Matte dots, the ring has OPI Wharf Wharf Wharf liquid sand in a half moon, the middle is a glitter nail using Sephora Formula X in TNT and the pointer is stripes using a combination of China Glaze Frostbite and Milani Blue Zoom!





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments