The Neverending Pile Challenge - Drugstore

Hey guys!
Recovering from the very busy Easter weekend over here, so this prompt is a day late and tomorrows probably will be too!
Our Easter was pretty good, I even got to see a good friend of mine I wasn't expecting to see so that was nice.
Todays/Mondays prompt for the NPC is Drugstore polishes, so I pulled out two of my somewhat newer acquisitions that went cool together!





I started with a white base coat and then I polished on halfway up the nail Maybelline Lust for Lilac and then from the tip to the halfway point I used Milani Blue Zoom then I saran wrapped them.

Been awhile since I did this technique. I used to really like it, but now I think I prefer the watercolor saran wrap style more.

Either way, this is fun, and I certainly loved the combination of soft pastel lilac with the bright cobalt blue.






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments