The Beauty Buffs - Trend: Yellow

Hey lovelies!
Back today with the bi-monthly Beauty Buffs post!
Todays post is all about YELLOW!
Exciting! In the world of nail blogging, I am a huge fan of the yellow. I don't necessarily carry that love over into fashion or makeup, but I do a bit.
Today I've got for you a mani I did for the post, a collage of some of my favorite yellow goodies and also another collage of some of my favorite yellow manis from the GG archives.




First up is a little board of things I love that are YELLOW!
Yellow shoes! So cute! (Modcloth)
Forever21 Neon Yellow Polish
Shu Uemura ME 300 Yellow - my favorite yellow shadow on Earth
A Milani bright shadow palette
Pure Sunlight - my ultimate fave neon right now!
Super cute fruits dress! (Modcloth again)
OCC Lip Tar
Literary Lacquers in Dandelion Wine
Claire's polish in Ferris Wheel (don't own this yet but I'm coveting it wildly)
Haircolor in Electric Banana from Manic Panic (I have some extensions this color and I get so many compliments on them when I wear them)
Zoya polish in Pippa
  
For todays yellow mani I am using these temporary tattoos I received for review from Born Pretty Store.  They retail for $3.74 and can be found HERE in many different designs.

I did a gradient here using Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens, Sinful Colors Pullover and Zoya Sara.

I applied the tattoos as you would to your skin, I stuck them to my nail and then I wet them down good and pulled up the paper. Then I did some dry strokes on my ring finger in black and added distress marks to the birds by top coating them and then taking a hard bristled brush and pushing it into the tattoos, removing some of their bits each time until I got the look I was after.

Finished off with a matte top coat.


And lastly here are some past manicures of mine using YELLOW!

If you are interested in picking up the above tattoos or any other fun stuff from Born Pretty Store, make sure and use my code to save some dough!





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments