Hyperspace Nails with TUTORIAL!

Hi guys!
I have a double tutorial weekend lined up for you!
I recently did this mani for a Pure tutorial video, which I do each month, and then tomorrow I also have a tutorial video for you for something else! How fun is that?!?! 
Consider me the Easter Bunny.
Anyway - let's get to it.







We'll start with the video, stills to follow.






Polishes used - Pure Top Gun and Sunlight.
I am so in love with the flecked bits in Top Gun, isn't that just a stunning polish?!

Hope you liked the video/mani.
You can find Pure Nail Polish at purebeautyshoppe.com - make sure and check out their shop, they've added some fab nail care items and are also rolling out some hand/skin care items soon, too!



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments