The Digit-al Dozen Does Texture! Day 1 - Neon

OMG! I feel like it's been near forever since I did Digit-al Dozen week. First I had the NAGG challenge and skipped a month, then I got sick and had to skip another! Talk about slack! But now I'm back on track for our Texture Week! So excited, as you know I love some texture, and with the exception of one day, this week is full of awesome textured polishes!



So I wanted to start off with a bang! I actually did this neon design based on a fish I saw on an episode of Tanked. It had these cool leopard spots and stripes and was bright neon yellow and black. It sat in my head for months waiting for the perfect time!

The polishes I used for this mani are:
Neon Yellow - Pure Sunlight
Black - Pure Limitless
White - Pure Blameless
Black Texture - Sally Hansen Lick-O-Rich

I also used a couple of square metal studs from Born Pretty Store. They are neon so I took one of them and painted it white.


I didn't feel like explaining what I did today, since it seemed pretty self explanatory, leopard, striping tape, yadda yadda. But if you do want to know, just drop me a comment below and I will be happy to help!

This month at the Digit-al Dozen also sees a few new members! So make sure and stop by and welcome Victoria, Sheila, Hanna and Samantha!





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments