Digit-al Dozen - Texture - Quilted

Hi loves!
4 days in to Digit-al Dozen week!
Today sees the only mani I did this week that is more physically textured and not reliant on textured polish!
How about that!
I actually had high hopes to do a couple of traditional textured manis like this but time got the better of me and I just have the one!




So I started with a white base color. Then I used Orly Solid Gold and added some stripes on each side of the nail, leaving a nice wide white center portion. Then I took black and filled in the sides of each nail.

I then took a matte top coat and applied it just to the white portion. When it was almost dry I used one of those funky flossing devices and pushed it down into the polish to make the quilt lines. They're those guys that look like little 3 Musketeers swords that you find in the dental section of the drugstore.

I then took some small black rhinestones and added them down the sides where the crisscrosses met the gold.




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments