Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 2 - Jewel Tones

Hello sweet babies!

Today is Day 2 of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Nail Art Challenge and today we're doing Jewel Tones as part of our Color Theory week.

Jewel Tones are colors that resemble gemstones, or jewels, such as ruby, sapphire, emerald, etc...

Let's go and see what we've cooked up!




My base color here is Sinful Colors Slick - a really cool purple to blue shifting polish.

I taped off some triangles after the base was dry and applied Misa The Grass Is Greener On My Side.

After that I applied China Glaze Passion with a thin striping brush and outlined the triangles.

I had actually wanted to use some blue in here too but eh....I think it would have gotten a bit too busy.




----------



Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments