Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 24 - Abstract

Hey guys!
You might remember I tried my hand at a Pop Art mani once before, with what I would consider seriously lackluster results, I basically hated it. But this one today, well I loves this one.
I actually did this mani as a tutorial for my monthly series with Pure Nail Lacquer!
So you can see that video at the end of this post too!






For this mani, I used a LOT of polishes! They are all named in the video at the end so watch for that!

I know I really love a mani when I literally cannot pick out my favorite nail. Though I think I could, the drip nail. Because that pink (Pure Honesty) is ridiculously neon!




I kept the words to a minimum because the video is where it's at!




------------------------

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments