Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 11 - Wallpaper

Well - it looks like here in Georgia we are "maybe" getting some more snow...or maybe we aren't. They can't seem to figure it out but it's all they can talk about.
I dont mind it, but it seems to make a lot of people crazy, and hopefully after the last snow we had a few weeks ago we won't have any issues like we did when we went without water for 4 days.
Winter, I am SOOO over you.






Todays prompt in the NAGG Challenge is Wallpaper. I was going for something similar to the movie poster for The Orphanage (that decaying wallpaper look) but I believe it fell a little short.

I started with a red base and added some different damask type stamping designs, then I went in with black polish and very sparsely swept some distress marks across the stamping.

I then matte coated it and applied some acetone spots and wiped away some layers of polish.

I think this would be a pretty cool look if I had added something under the red to show through - will definitely be trying this one again because I loved the idea of it!




--------------



Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments