Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 21 - Snow Day

If you're like me, you are probably sick to death of the SNOW.
We didn't get nearly as much as lots of places, but for where we live we got way more than we bargained for this winter, and lots of headaches to go along with it!
But todays snow on the blog is much prettier, safer and less headache inducing (I hope!)









My base here is OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Then I added a glitter to the top of that, which is Formula X by Sephora, Thunder.

A layer of top coat and then I freehanded some snowflake designs with white acrylic paint over the glittered nails.

I then added another layer of top coat and there you go - FAUX SNOW!





----------------

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments