Teal Tuesdays - Glitter Freestyle!




It's TEAL TUESDAY, ya'll!
This weeks challenge is Glitter Freestyle!
Any chance to use glitter, I'm all over it. Then I go to take it off and I curse profusely!
I was trying to figure out the best use of glitter I could come up with when I remembered I had a bunch of tiny jars of loose glitter hex's I bought on ebay a couple of months ago.
So I whipped that out and chose a cobalt small hex and a larger iridescent aqua hex. Then I spilled an entire jar of golden yellow hex glitters so I decided to use a few of those that I couldn't scrape back into the jar.

This is picture heavy and I will tell ya at the end what else I used for it. Enjoy the glitteratti.







Did you like it? I'm so enamored of this that I'm keeping it on to wear to the Reverend Horton Heat show tonight!

Used - 
Base - A England Saint George
Tips - Loose glitter hex's
Gradiation - Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
1 Coat Gelous
2 Coats Seche Vite

Still a litte bumpy from those loose hex's, but its bearable, and that's saying something because I am a chronic picker!


If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!


Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:
Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love the big hex glitters!

    Have fun at the RHH show, the bf and I see him every time he comes to town and always have a good time That's like 2 or 3 times a year! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is always a good time for sure - i havent seen him in quite a few years but i know it'll be fun times!

      Delete
  2. It looks fabulous! I may be colour blind though, because I can't see any yeloow hexes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe - you arent color blind - i sandwiched the loose glitters under the layer of across the universe, so the blue jelly of that turned them greenish, which is what i was going for to keep it all in a similar color family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this! I want Saint George so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS! I love it :) x TEAL TUESDAY RULE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is fun.

    I like the Teal Tuesday idea, but my Tuesdays are booked for the girly girl challenge right now. Might join later.. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! come join our fb group and see how you like it! its not mandatory that you post every tuesday or even post at all!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE this!! This is so beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!