Addendum to Kee Wee!



I've totally spaced the last 2 challenges at PCF. I suck.
Not only that, but I spaced showing you an awesome matte version of yesterdays post on Kee Wee as well.
Oopsie.
So it's only fitting I would get sick, I musta had some brain meltdown leading up to this!

So here is Kee Wee by Whimsical Ideas by Pam in a matted version:



I love it more, if that was even possible. Those greenish hexes turn gold and it's just mystical.

Next up I have swatches for you of the other two polishes from this awesome frankener in Saturday Morning Cartoons and Georgia Peach Fuzz. Hopefully later today!

XOXO.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!