The Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge - Day #11: Pastel Patchwork



Today we're doing Pastel Patchwork at The Purple Crumpet Fairy's Spring Challenge!


Here's our bottle shot in which I used Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris, China Glaze Dance Baby, Sinful Colors Rise & Shine, Sinful Colors Cinderella, Sinful Colors Unicorn and Sinful Colors Timbleberry (I guess you can see I had my SC drawer open for this one!)

I base coated in OPI Alpine Snow, stamped with the WnW Black and then taped off a diagonal, painted each one a different skittle shade and then finished by striping some stitch lines. Total smear fest.

XOXO.


Please visit these other fine PCF Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!
Fancy Phalanges
The Crumpet
Purple Fairy Dust
Manicurity
PishPosh & Polish
Bee Polished
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Happy Nails
Tales of Knit and Nails
The Girl with Rainbow Hands
No Junk Nail
Only Always Soccermom
The Nail Newbie
Polish Me Lovely
Munia's Nails
Geeky Owl
Fanning the Fumes
ColorSplash Nails
okay now joy!
MeMa's Mani's
Angelina's Nails & More
Persistently Glittery

You Might Also Like

7 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!