Teal Tuesdays are Here!



I've noticed a trend in day of the week theme groups, and since my favorite colors are pink and teal, it seemed fairly logical and straight out necessary that I start a Teal Tuesdays! There's already a Pink Wednesday, so where is the love for TEAL!?
So right here, right now, I proclaim every Tuesday, a Teal Tuesday.
If you are interested in participating, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



This happens to kill two birds with one stone as it's also my 52 Week Mani Challenge - Polka Dots.
Used Fingerpaints Black Expressionism and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.

p.s. - there was a pcf challenge today but i hated mine after seeing the other ones, so i'm cutting class today. i hope my teacher doesn't read this!








Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:
Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh yes, I'm joining! I love teal.

    my blog: http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! http://quartkneeex3.blogspot.com/

    I must start next Tuesday, though. Hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an ace idea! I would like to join please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea! Teal needs more love! I'm in!
    http://geekyowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i love this! the colors together are awesome and the design is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. teacher is outraged !!! outraged i tell you !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!