Here Comes the Sea Creature!



Today I bring you an awesome swatch from a polish haul I did online a few weeks ago. I picked up two polishes from The Hungry Asian and this is one of 'em - Sea Creature!


First we have my haul - Sea Creature and Sneeze Breeze! How cute is her label!



 Butt shots - pretty, right?!


 Inside lamp light swatch of Sea Creature - TWO COATS!


 Outdoor/Sunlight shots. These were all 2 coats with no underwear and 2 coats of Top coat (1 Gelous/1 Seche)






 And then a token Matte top coat for good measure.

I'm so super pleased with this polish. It was very opaque, I mean look ma, no underwear!
It's a gorgeous sea green/blue packed with black, blue, teal, green and even pink glitters. It's so sparklicious in person I can't even explain it. It even looks good matte! It is thick though, and while I loved this to pieces, next time I will use a black base because I don't like the look of straggly glitter near my cuticles. It'll save this polish from getting used up so fast, too. That would make me sad.



And don't forget to enter my 100 Follower Giveaway - it ends on 3/31!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. SO beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sea Creature is amazing!!! I love the subtle little purple glitters in there. Love it matted as well! I'm going to have to make a Hungry Asian haul very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome color!
    I have an award for you at http://www.devilish-polish.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!