Best 2 bucks I ever spent!



Since I recently found out the awesomeness of Jordana and that it was easily accessible at Kmart, I took a trip down there Monday to pick up a few. I currently only owned Sequins, so I was excited to see what else I could add to my arsenal.
Here's what I got (My K-Mart sucks hard, I'm surprised they even had these cool choices):

 
L to R: Celestial, Purple Glam, Fairy Dust

 
Slightly closer up shot of Celestial, Purple Glam and Fairy Dust



Macro of Celestial

Macro of Fairy Dust 


Close Up of Purple Glam - see those bar glitters?!

What do you think? Do you like/own Jordana?
I'm pretty wowed by them at their 1.99 price tag.
Fairy Dust is seriously gorgeous on, I swatched it on a nail and I swear I felt like I was wearing holographic sugar crystals. Serious bling status.


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I was just there on Monday! I should have looked a bit closer and I never go to K-mart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i ONLY go there when i hear of a cool polish. that place gives me the creeps.

      Delete
  2. I bought a few Jordanas online - Purple Glam was one of them and I can't wait to wear it. It looks sooooo pretty! :)
    Fairy Dust is now on the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh where online do you get yours? my kmart stinks at having the coolies, i need more!

      Delete
  3. Love them! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!