Teal Tuesday - Animal Print Tealicure!





It's TEAL TUESDAY, ya'll!
This weeks challenge is Animal Print!
Oh yes - I love animal print so much I couldn't even decide on which kind to do.
My boyfriend and I were in agreement I should do zebra over this awesome holo I started it with.
Then for some reason, instead of stamping zebra, I ended up handpainting leopard. Oh well. To be a woman.

Enjoy!






Base - Kleancolor Metallic Jungle
2nd Layer - 2 coats of China Glaze Atlantis
Gelous
Seche Vite
Handpainted Leopard spots in hot pink and black acrylic paint
More Gelous
More Seche

Woowee - that Atlantis is a gritty bastard. But she sure does sparkle.



If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!


Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:
Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. It looks fantastic. And I recognized Atlantis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love this! i love the glittery teal and the pink spots! very fun and 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed at "gritty bastard" lol! Gorgeous mani though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, the colour combo. & That base is amazzzing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks yall! i got a lot of enjoyment from Atlantis. now i have to take it off and that will be FAR from enjoyable. why do i have such a love/hate relationship with glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i flippin' LOVE this. i MUST try. so funky!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!