Subscription Spotlight - Boxycharm October 2017

Disclosure - Personal Purchase
It's my favorite time of the month - Boxycharm Time!
Boxycharm is a subscription beauty box - $21 a month for 5 full size products.  These boxes usually retail for over $100 and as of late have had some really great mainstream brands in them.  Shall we?

As always, each month has a theme and this October we get "Spellbound". Though I have never understood the correlation between the theme and the products as they never seem to be very cohesive.  Either way, cute.

Yep. Look at all that goodness for $21 bucks.
My box had the following:

Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion. A few months back we received the slightly more expensive black tubed version, MicroDermabrasion. I love that one and had been using it well before it was featured in Boxycharm, so that was a huge bonus.  This one I haven't tried out yet but I imagine it may just be more geared for oily skin and big pores...right up my alley.  Retail - $58

Jonteblu (who?) lip liner pencil in Spice. Never heard of this brand before but I always enjoy a nice nudish lip pencil.  I'd consider this a deep nude brown with fair staying power.  Retail - $5

Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint (matte).  This is my first matte lip paint from Tarte. I have one of their glossy lip paints and its one of my favorite glosses.  I've had the swatch of this on my wrist for a good 30 minutes now and it dried down nicely, hasn't cracked or transferred or really gone anywhere at all so that's a good sign.  Not sure about the color, might be too light for me but I'll try it on later and see about that.  Retail - $20

Dirty Little Secret Eyeshadow Chubby in Illusion.  Generally I don't get down with eyeshadow sticks/cream shadows. But I like the color of this, it will be a fun inner corner highlight or cupids bow highlight.  It's a pretty pinkish champagne color.  Retail - $14

And of course, the Becca pressed highlighter in Prosecco Pop. I was SOOOO thrilled that I got the pressed version and not the alternative liquid version because I just never reach for liquid highlights.  It's very pretty and gold.  Pale, yellow gold.  I don't ever buy these colors of highlighter because I prefer the pinker tones even though I myself am warm toned.  So despite this being a shade I never buy, it just means I don't own anything like it, and that is always a good thing.  Retail - $38

Swatches of the color products in this months box.

So the retail price of my box totals $135.
Wow, right?
If you're interested in signing up, you are welcome to use my referral link HERE to do so.

Do you get Boxycharm? If so tell me what you got in YOUR box!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!