Back in Time - Color Block


Hola!
I'm late today, shoulda done this much earlier but I did one of those "oh I will just do this tomorrow when I wake up"s and what do you know - I got sick, stayed up all night and then slept all day.
Come 7 o clock at night I can finally keep my eyes open without a raging headache, so here comes the post!
Remember when I used to do the Back in Time series? Well, Ashley and I took a break from it while she was off on vacation and now we are getting back into it. Today we do our own, then late in the month we do each others! Let's check it out!


Now the only "rule" we have about Back in Time is that it goes back to the same month last year. However, I wasn't blogging last November, so I got a free play this month. So I went waaaaaaay back to May of 2012 to recreate this monstrosity of a colorblock.


For this I used a base of Deborah Lippmann Let's Hear It For The Boy (Courtesy of Fierce Makeup and Nails' awesome giveaway I won earlier this year) - when it was dry I used some reinforcement circle stickers to randomly make some curvy shapes and painted on the teal color, which is Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Dive In.

THEN, when THAT was dry (I know....I have no patience and yet I have tremendous amounts of it for tape manis, go figure) I taped some random shapes out and painted on Barry M Blackberry.

I totally love the middle finger, in fact I think I want to do a mani with all the fingers in that design.
So now you've seen mine, go take a peek at Ashley's Back in Time mani today!



Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments