OPI Take Ten Set Review & Swatches


I have a great set to share with you today!
But before I do - I want to tell you about a few changes on the blog coming up.
It's fall - and I'm no stranger to "seasonal sadness" - mix this in with just TOO much to do on the blog, and I start to fade away. Last week when all of my computer issues hit the fan, it gave me some time to reflect on the blog and on myself and make some choices.
So I don't burn out like I did so badly last year, I have decided to quit all challenges (except for Digit-al Dozen and the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go I'm doing next year) and cut back on posts. SO now on gnarlygnails.com I will only be posting Sun-Weds with an occasional post in between those days. The other days I will be focusing on posting to the FB and IG pages I tend to let go unloved. Hopefully this will help to keep things running smoother in my brain - now let's get back to the nails!


Here is the Take Ten set - it comes in a quilted paper box, where two individual boxes slide out that are self-contained. I thought it was kind of cool if you wanted to split it up as a gift and give a light set to one person and a dark, vampy set to another. Let's start with the light set (as seen on the top), and then we'll go in order.

Pirouette My Whistle (shown over Germanicure by OPI) is a clear base silver glitter top coat with micro and medium size glitters. One coat, no top coat.


Alpine Snow - a pure white and one of my favorite white polishes. Good coverage, minimal streaking white formula. Shown at 2 coats, no top coat.

Bubble Bath - a very sheer nude pink. 3 coats, no top coat.

Tickle My France-y - a jelly nude with spectacular formula. Shown here at 3 coats.

You Don't Know Jacques - and I don't know why I don't own this polish in a large. It's amazing. Cool taupe brown, 2 coats no top coat.

Cajun Shrimp - eye searing coral leaning orange. Shown at 2 coats, no top coat.

Big Apple Red - the classic red creme! Shown at 2 coats, no top coat.
  
Germanicure by OPI - beautiful root beer shimmer polish with excellent formula - 2 coats, no top coat.

Malaga Wine - burgundy red creme with slight jelly tendencies. Shown at 2 coats, no top coat.

Lincoln Park After Dark - the quintessential moonlighting as black polish. A deep dark purple eggplant vampy number. 2 coats, no top coat.


Take Ten will be available October 2013, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.comTake Ten retails for $24.95 ($29.95 CAN), and Top This! retails for $27.00 ($32.85 CAN). 
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter@OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments