The (Bi)Weekly MABB Beauty Question

Photobucket

Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question
is...


What is your favorite part about makeup and beauty products?


SUCH a hard question - I mean there are just so many cool parts about being a girl and wearing makeup and having so much beauty paraphernalia at your fingertips! Not to say boys don't - I love me a good looking boy in makeup!
And that's just ONE of so many things that is cool about the beauty industry and how far it has come.
I have always been infatuated with men in makeup, drag queens, theater makeup...
I think it is so cool what you can do with a brush and some color these days and I have always been fascinated by special effects makeup - how funny is it that as I type this post out I am watching FACE OFF, the quintessential tv show about makeup!
But back on topic - movie and theater makeup, is hands down my favorite part of the world of makeup - it is the reason I began my stint in makeup artistry many years ago. These days I only do it on myself, but I still appreciate the hell out of it and anyone who has the skills to pull it off!


- - - - - * - - - - -


Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!


Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
SiSi from SiSi Sparkles


If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.


If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!