Swatch & Review - Betsy Bobbin by A Rhyming Dictionary

If you know only one thing about me, it's probably that when I swatch a collection, I always save the best for last! Best being my favorite. Sometimes you just know when looking at a stack of bottles which one is gonna be the winner, and sometimes you are pleasantly surprised.
This, however, was a no brainer. I knew immediately - this polish and I were kismet.

May I introduce you to Betsy Bobbin by A Rhyming Dictionary:


Macro of Betsy Bobbin. Maybe now you know why she's my favorite, right?? Morgan of A Rhyming Dictionary describes this polish as matte glitter with tiny pink, red and salmon, medium green and blue, and large black circles. It's in a clear base and just oozes fun!


Here is a bottle shot of Betsy Bobbin in all of her full size glory.


I've layered  Betsy Bobbin over Cults Nails Manipulative, a gorgeous shimmery aqua. 


Everything about Betsy Bobbin was wonderful - all of her parts came out easily and smoothed out perfect with top coat. Due to the largeness of the black circles, they will stick up slightly off your nail unless you have super flat nail beds. I used a coat of Gelous in between the glitter and my top coat to help smooth that and it worked just fine.


These photos show 2 coats of Betsy Bobbin over 2 coats of Cult Nails Manipulative, with a coat of Gelous and then a coat of Out the Door topcoat.


Then we've got ourselves a mattified version as well - how gorgeous is this polish matte? Ugh. Soooo much, that's what.


This polish is definitely in my Top 10 Indies.


So this concludes my 4 days of A Rhyming Dictionary swatches. Every polish I tried of Morgans this week won me over and definitely impressed me. You can go check her out on Facebook or her Etsy shop - please do - you won't be sorry and neither will your wallet, her polishes are priced VERY well and made even better! Thanks so much for the opportunity to show my readers these wonderful polishes Morgan!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. BIG ROUND GLITTER. I'm sold. omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent call with the extra coat of Gelous--it looks like the glitter is suspended, almost hovering, and it TOTALLY works. This is too adorable for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! You are the best of the best of the best and I can't thank you enough for the amazing reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!