Digit-al Dozen Halloween Week Day 1

It's that time of the month again - no not THAT time of the month! Time for the Digit-al Dozen week long theme challenge!
This is a group of 12 awesome girls I know who get together once a month and knock out some mani's based around a theme - fittingly for October we are doing Halloween stuffs!
Let's get right to it, shall we loves?


Say what?! I gotta bunch of crazy eyes on my thumb!


So in all nail seriousness, this is a base of black, then I painted on weird little halloween shapes in white - a ghost, some bones, a spiderweb and funked up skull. The I topped the black on my thumb with a coat of 212Sephora (it was close by and getting mostly covered up so I just grabbed the first dark polish I could) and attached tiny googly eyes!


Then I finished this with a matte top coat. What would life be like without matte top coats I wonder?


I hope you enjoyed - there is alot of wicked halloween to be seen this week, make sure and feast your eyes on all of it:






You Might Also Like

10 comments