Digit-al Dozen Halloween Week Day 3

Happy Happy Wednesday!
Here we are at Day 3 of our Digit-al Dozen Halloween Week!
I took my base of A Rhyming Dictionary's Tollydiggle from yesterday and added to it to bring you today's installment - TOMBSTONES!!


So, I took the sparkly base of Tollydiggle and pretty much totally obscured it. But it was the perfect foundation for an old and decaying cement tombstone - where it's dark and shows just the slightest sign of that new sparkle it once had.



I sponged on some China Glaze Stone Cold, some white and black polish until I got the desired look I was after.


With black and white striper polishes, I added a few cracks to some of the tombstones. Then I added all the art with a white striper polish.


And finished it all off with a coat of Butter London Matte Top Coat!


Hope you enjoyed my graveyard artistry!
Now go check out the other 11 talented ladies and their Day 3 Manicures:






You Might Also Like

7 comments