Digit-al Dozen Halloween Week Day 5

Here we are - at the end of the Halloween week.
I'm sad for it to be over, but I'm happy to show you what I saved for last, as well as knowing that October has just begun and I will have more spookiness in store!

The FrankenFamily! I LOVE The Bride of Frankenstein - I mean I have like 5 paintings of her, all kinds of paraphernalia, even a tattoo (with another on the way!) - so Halloween manicures were a given that she would be in at least one!



For these I started with a base of Sally Hansen Lickety Split Lime, then I painted on the Mr. and Mrs.'s hair with a black striper polish and highlighted with a white one. Then I used a pink striper polish to add a little bow to the thumb brides hairdo. A dotting tool with white and black to do their eyez!


I had to pose them with my new Bride of Frankenstein candle holder!


This makes me happy.


I begged my boyfriend to buy me the set of Frankenstein candle holders when I saw them on someone else's blog. He's a good guy - and here they are at home on my mantle!


Don't forget to visit everyone else's final Halloween Manicures!





You Might Also Like

22 comments