Whimsical Week - Day 5 - My Friend Carol

Happy Friday lovelies!
It's actually Thursday night for me, but it's a good one. Cup of coffee and watching Doctor Who (yes, I finally succumbed to peer pressure, and soooo glad I did at that!).
This is my final installment of Whimsical Week, so I made sure to swatch one I didn't already do and forgot!
In case you are just tuning in, here is a wrap-up of the week in review:
Day 1 - Seuss
Day 2 - Kismet's Pajamas
Day 3 - Kitty Glitter
Day 4 - Hatched

Today we visit My Friend Carol. Not MY friend, but Pam's friend, who this polish was named for.

So I really thought I wanted to do a dainty, pale pair of underpants with this polish. Looking through my massive box of untrieds I came across a new acquisition that I thought would be perfect. Enter Pure Ice's Viva Las Vegas. A gorgeous dirty pale nude with gold shimmer.

The Pure Ice base color adds just a kick of opacity to My Friend Carol without adding much shimmer or diminishing her awesome.

I started with 2 coats of Pure Ice Viva Las Vegas and added 2 coats of My Friend Carol.

She's an easy glitter and easier to tame. One simple coat of Out the Door over this mani. Smooooooth as eggs.

My Friend Carol is essentially a pale nudish white creme-jelly base with pink glitters in various sizes. So simple and yet, so striking!

How about that? Matte! Glory glory hallelujah.

I hope you've enjoyed this week of Whimsies as much as I have enjoyed playing with them. These are all Pam's older polishes, but most if not all are still available for purchase.
You can see whats for sale and ordering info by going to the Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam Facebook Page!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!