Catrice Greens

Back at Day 2 of Catrice Week and today I'm showing you a couple of green shades I have yet to try out.

Here we have King of Greens, Take it Mint and Million Dollar Baby

For this lovely mani, I started with a base of King of Greens then i sponged between it and Take It Mint until I had achieved the splotchiness that suited me best.

Then I applied one coat of Million Dollar Baby, a gorgeous gold glitter in clear base.

Finished off with a matte top coat - this would make a nice little St Pattys Day mani.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful manicure <3 Looove the Million Dollar Baby, definitely need it asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Crap, only own one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!