Intermission

Well...I have plans today to do some Mani's and start having them up tomorrow. Crossing my fingers!
In the meantime...this is how I spent my weekend...buying and assembling a new melmer cube and then painting it and my existing ones to finally all match and look pretty!
The leopard is some wrapping paper I decoupaged to the drawer faces. The cubes are all painted satin black, along with each middle drawer. Then I painted the handles with a red metal flake paint and added black glitter card stock behind each handle to give it some extra bling!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!