Whimsical Week! Day 1 - Seuss

Hey guys!
Happy Monday to you, or Tuesday in some cases I suppose.
In an attempt to work through my untrieds as well as go back through some of my starter posts and re-do those nightmares, I decided to do a special week dedicated to one of my favorite polish lines - Whimsical Nail Polish.
I have more Whimsical polishes than I do of any other Indie brand, and I have enough to complete a full week of untrieds and re-do's - so let's get it goin'!
I was pretty surprised when I was sorting my tried polishes and untried polishes and came across Seuss sitting there, never used...poor thing.
When Seuss was released, there was pretty much a shitstorm frenzy of ladies nationwide knocking each other over for this polish, myself included. As is the case too many times over though, I gotta have it so bad, and then once I do, I forget all about it!

So, Seuss - a gorgeous turquoise jelly polish, the exact Seuss blue shade, intermixed with big red and silver hex glitters and then smaller blue ones.



Suess shown above in 3 coats, plus a coat of Gelous and a coat of 0-60 Top Coat by Color Club.


Macro-Seuss! <3

Nice and shiny, Gelous and top coat smoothed this out perfectly!

Here is an additional shot with a matte top coat. Can't beat that!

Every Whimsical Polish I own is of superb quality and just wonderful customer service. You can peruse the selections on the Whimsical Nail Polish Facebook Page!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great polish! I have Giveaway in my blog. Enter if you like it :
    http://kati-kz.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-first-international-giveaway_4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love the frenzy of restocks only to have those poor bottles get lost in the black hole that is untrieds? Then you have a problem deciding what to wear because there's so many choices. A VICIOUS CYCLE!

    Seuss is my only Whimsical but I love it. I saw it on a blog and jumped all over it. I love how the base is super flattering against most skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one so hard, Missy, and your pictures look great! I swear, if I lived in the US, I would have so many of Pam's polishes. The colour combinations--just like this one--are so bright and refreshing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that's like a party smurf! Very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!