Julep Joan

Lately, Julep has really been killin' it with their monthly box choices.
Makin' it hard for a poor girl like me to decide what I want!
One of my recent box acquisitions is this lovely - a raspberry/gold shimmer called Joan - named after famous Silver Screen Siren - Joan Crawford:


Holy bazoobs - do you see that?

This is 2 coats of Joan and 1 coat of Julep Quick Dry Top Coat

The shimmer in this is really more of a golden flakie, so that pretty much makes it even more awesomer than you would even expect or know what to do about!

If you aren't a Julep Maven, you are really, truly missing out.
Even this month right now they have some amazing boxes to choose from, and even more amazing add-ons.
All you do is take a test, and it chooses the box best suited to your results.
You can get your first box FREE using code FREEBOX, too!
You can CLICK HERE to get started!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!