Rainbow Monsters


Hey guys!
So I disappeared for a few days there. Well I'm still working without a computer, plus I came down with bronchitis Saturday so that knocked me out for a few days. But here we are, trucking through the week...now that I'm starting to come out of my sick shell, I have to plan to go out of town for a few days and here comes more stress! Some people wonder how a person with no job can be so stressed!
If you follow me on Instagram, I showed you a picture of this mani, albeit a very blurry one, but hey, it can only get better, right?


So this weekend we had a party for my boyfriends son, which I ended up missing because I got sick! But we did go to the discovery museum that morning so I got to rock them somewhere at least.

I started off with rainbow skittles, then I sponged on a corresponding shade of glitter to the tips.

I then triple top coated and stamped over with the monster image from the newest cheeky plate pack release. This is plate CH32.


So many polishes!
Hot Ticket - Better off Red
Essie - Leading Lady
Nails Inc - MaliBlush
Icing - Funky Femme
Sinful Colors - Pullover
China Glaze - Make A Spectacle
Revlon - Emerald City
W7 - Green Dazzle
Color Club - Chelsea Girl
China Glaze - Dorothy Who?




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What a fun manicure! Glad you're feeling better, bronchitis can really zap your energy. For future reference, you can take 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in some hot water, add some honey and you have a tea that kills the bronchitis. You can drink this several times a day, and it does help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i love that its rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it , monsters, skulls, skull bunnies, witches, great work :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!