Marble Nails

Disclosure - Personal Purchases

Today I have a new to me technique - Marble Nails.
This is my second attempt and it's definitely better than my first but not quite there yet. I did enjoy it enough to wear it nearly all week at work though, so I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought.

For this mani I started with a base of white polish.  Once dry I spread out a cream with gold sparkles (Elevation Limestone) on wax paper and then on each side of that I did a small stripe of medium grey (BB Couture Smoke) and a transparent black.  Then I needlemarbled them and picked up the design on my jelly stamper and transferred it to my nail.



Fairly basic mani, finished off with some glossy topcoat and called it a day!

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. satta king

    play bazaar satta king Using your memory and other thought provoking functions of your brain daily, will help keep your mind and your memory sharp

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!