Art Deco Golden Rainbows

Disclosure - Personal Purchases


Happy Monday!!
So today I have a bright and shiney piece of goodness for you - holo!
I just recently acquired this stunning polish by Powder Perfect and I thought doing a decadent Art Deco mani would be a great compliment to its beauty.
The polish is called Why Is The Rum Always Gone?
And its stamped using Kiss Black Hole and MoYou Back to the 20s #04 Plate.

Gosh...I just love the strong holo in this polish, there was no possible way it was hiding in these pictures...I tried!



Day light here so you can see it without the holo effect but you can't really see the gorgeous COLOR of it...still pretty in low light!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. satta king

    play bazaar satta king When learning a new concept, teaching someone else the concept has been proven to be an effective way to improve your memory.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!