Ocean Glitter

Disclosure - Personal Purchases
Happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend, I spent mine being lazy because it may be the last one I have off for awhile with my new duties at work and the holidays soon approaching.
Today is a sunny little gradient that totally makes me wanna go to the beach, and that is saying something because I never feel that way!

For this mani I did a three color gradient using (from lightest to darkest) Color Club Age of Aquarius, China Glaze Baroque Jungle and Fingerpaints Easely Noticed.  Then I layered a coat of China Glaze Let Your Twilight Sparkle and matte topcoat!  Enjoy!



PS - I overhauled all of the social media links and pages this weekend that are connected, if you aren't following, please do, it would make me so happy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. In order to improve your memory, be sure that you exercise on a regular basis. play bazaar satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!