Teal Tuesdays - Circles

It's Tuesday, it's my favorite daaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Like my singing? I know! It's time for Teal Tuesday. This week we voted on Circles. So many ideas I had...but in the end, I did this, which was a last minute idea I just went with on the fly. 

Its Black Expressionism by Fingerpaints, Metallic Jungle by Kleancolor and Konad White for the stamping. Pink striping tape I picked up on eBay and 2 coats of Seche.








If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:



Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!