Teal Tuesday - Accent Nail!




Teal Tuesday Time!!

Yesterday I gave you a teaser of what was to come today...here is a recap:









Now on to the GOOD stuff!
Here's what I used:

Hits Hera, Orly Le Chateau and Zoya Dovima. And striping tape.





I can't even stand how much I loved this mani.
It reminded me of Star Wars, Darth Vader, Light Sabers and a rocking Black Lambskin Chanel Handbag all rolled into one. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!!







If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!


Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:
Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love this mani and the fact that you can't stand how much you love this mani! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this! this is really awesome - what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, I love how the matte actually looks squishy! (or bouncy?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it reminds me of something soft and quilted, like toilet paper or a chanel bag.

      Delete
  4. WOW! Awesome mani! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool look, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the tape mani! Wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!